About Us   |   Directions   |   Contact Us   |  Calendar   |   In the News   |   Employment

The Colonial Revival-style residence, completed in 1937, was designed by architects Victorine and Samuel Homsey. In 2003, it was placed on the National Register of Historic Places. Today, it serves as the administrative and educational facility for Mt. Cuba Center.

Return to Map